Thursday, September 7, 2017

A Guide to Flipping Houses from the Single Girl perspective - I thought you might enjoy






                                         September 7, 2017                                                                                                                 

                        I found this article full of good advice from someone who has done this recently. 

                        Please let me know what your thoughts are!    
                                        
                        Have you done this too?        Would you be interested in finding a house to Flip?

                        Call me anytime - I'd love to help you on this new adventure!                                                           Linda  402 680 2875



Click on the link below for more info and pic's:




https://bachelorettepadflip.com/2017/09/05/the-single-girls-guide-to-buying-a-house/

No comments:

Post a Comment